Tuesday 24 April 2012

First Post

Hello All,

Welcome to my world!!!! (It's OK they know me here!)

     Well I've finally faced up to the future and have started a blog. It may take me a while to get it up and running while I tweek it etc. You know me....... it's got to be "Just right"!! Hopefully I'll get some of my cards from my classes and posts projects/layouts posted here. Until I do Happy Anzac Day, don't forget to say thanks to our diggers past AND Present and take time to Remember as we will not Forget!
Keep Smiling,
Kylie B

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie,

    YAY! you have a blog, I can't wait to read your posts and maybe see what you create.

    Teneale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teneale. Hope I can live up to the compliment. Am still sorting out it all. Will be fun thoughb xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Teneale. Hope I can live up to the compliment. Am still sorting out it all. Will be fun thoughb xo

    ReplyDelete